Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On a Personal Note...

Just wanted to add a few personal things today.... I don't have anything "inspired" or "profound" or anything like that for today's blog!! ;-)  I just wanted to add a few pics of my family, including my precious animals!!  Also some pics of a few of my art projects... I'm not exactly an artist, but I love to paint and I've done a few things that turned out pretty cute!!  I've painted every room in my house with exception of the bedrooms, they are all next on the list though!!  So, check out the pics and I hope you enjoy!!

ThisAngela's picnic table 020 is the picnic table I painted for the silent auction for Covenant Hospice...

Angela's Art 006This bench belongs to my niece Savannah.  My sister asked me to paint it for her.  I haven't finished the sides and front of it yet.

 

My Sunday School Room 019 This is my Sunday School classroom.  They thought I was crazy when I told them I wanted to paint the ceiling blue also!!  LOL

 

 

kitchen & fireplace 041

This is my dining room... my husband thought I was crazy when I told him I wanted to paint STRIPES!!!  We love the way it turned out though!!

beach vacation 2008 633

This is my dearly departed Penny!! She was a precious addition to our family and we lost her way too soon!!  I love and miss her!!  She was a long-haired Daschund.

   Easter Pics-general pics 059 My sweet, precious, yellow Lab, Ranger.  He is the best dog ever!!!  He is such a big baby!!  He rules the yard!!

water in yard 023

My Chocolate Lab, Miley.  She's a sweetie!!

 

 

scarlet  My other yellow Lab, Scarlet.  She is a sweetie too.  She is named Scarlet because when she was born she had ringworm and it stripped the hair completely from her tail... I wasn't sure it would grow back, I was afraid it would scar.  Thus the name SCARlet.  She is a puppy from Miley and Ranger (1st litter).

 

Bobo 003

This is our newest addition, Bobo.  He is a 2 year old Toy Poodle and we have been trusted to give him a little TLC.  He is just precious and, although we got him as a "family dog", he won't leave my side.  ;-)

 Addison Paige 012 Here I am with my sweet god-daughter, Addison Paige Hemming.  She is such a sweetie!!!!!  Check out that HAIR!!!!

 

I have saved the best for last.... In my next post I will be including pictures of my family.... There are a lot of them, so I will do it in a separate post that doesn't have all the side-lines!!!  I pray that you all will have a blessed day... come back soon to see my FAMILY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment