Monday, February 27, 2012

Edits from Previous Post

Please allow me to apologize for the links not working in the previous post.  I had it scheduled to post & did not do it "live" & my program was not working properly.  So, please find the necessary links here from the post "Taking A Risk in Worship".  I want to make sure credit is given where credit is due & it is vital that you watch the video of Kim Walker's testimony to really get the full impact of what I was talking about. 

Here are your links now.  Joyce Meyer, Woman to Woman; Bob Kauflin; Cynthia Heald, Becoming a Woman of Prayer; Jesus Culture, Kim Walker Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nRKt8cPO1k
Her Testimony (this is about a 10 minute video... please don't skip this part!!)

I really am so sorry these didn't post to the previous blog.  Please check out the links if you wish... but please make sure you watch the video!! 

God bless.... Thanks for joining me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment