Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Common Grounds

First I would like to say thanks to any of you who are actually joining me in the effort to memorize Proverbs 31:10-31.  I am now on the 2nd week & have done well in the memorization, thanks to the Good Lord above!!  He is faithful!  He has helped me to retain it. PTL!  I do want to know how you are doing as well… please keep me posted.  (see original post here)

I will take this opportunity to invite you to Common Grounds this Thursday, February 16th at 6:00 p.m.  We will be at Vanessa’s house this month & probably for the next little while.  If you want to come but don’t know how to get in touch with me, please leave a comment on this post & I will get in touch with you.    For those who do not know, Common Grounds is a time of devotion & prayer for ladies of any age.  Angie Knight, Vanessa Perkins & yours truly felt the Lord brought us together last year for this purpose & HE has proven faithful & has done amazing things during our meetings.  We meet once a month, on the 3rd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.  The Word comes from many different places… sometimes Angie will speak, Vanessa, a guest speaker, or in the case of this month… again, yours truly.  God, however, has been the common thread.  He truly has been the speaker every month… just using a different vessel each time.  He is astounding!  He is awesome! 

This week, we will be talking about “Worship & Taking a Risk”.  I believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Lord has given me a word for the night.  I hope to post it here, after Thursday night, for those of you who are unable to come or who might not be in our area.  I am praying God’s Will to be done Thursday night & hope you will agree with me in prayer. 

I can’t wait to share it with my readers as well!  :)  Be blessed today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment