Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grace Abounds

This morning in church as Bro. Bill was preaching he touched on a scripture that hit me... I wrote down the scripture reference and when I came home I wrote down the words of the verse. For me it was a powerful revalation that - no matter what - God's grace ALWAYS ABOUNDS!!! It stuck with me throughout the day and this is what I have come up with...

(Keeping in mind Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God")
It is based on the verse Romans 5:20 "... but where sin abounded, grace abounded much more." NKJV

GRACE ABOUNDS
Of a sinful nature we all are made
This is how the foundation was laid
With Adam and Eve it all began
Through generations it still spans
But God was generous - He was kind
He sent His son and on the cross He died
So from our sins we could be saved
Nevermore to be enslaved
Now free we are and free we'll be
As long as Christ is who we see
We still may fall but He'll pick us up
And fill us as we drink from His cup
We never have to be alone
When we know the ONE who sits on the throne
So when you're down and feeling blue
Remember what He did for you
He showed you mercy and gave you grace
So, there's no need to hide your face
And when you can't go on and in sin you drown
Remember The Word says "GRACE ABOUNDS"

I'm so glad to know that God's grace is so much greater than my sin!!! How awesome to know that no matter what I do, nothing is too great that He won't forgive me and extend His loving arms down and offer His AMAZING GRACE!!!!

{singing}... Grace, Grace, God's Grace
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within
Grace, Grace, God's Grace
Grace that is greater than all my sin!!!!!!!!!!

Be blessed and walk GRACEFULLY!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ang---I LOVE that! I'm singing with you!

    You are so talented! Holler at me---I will help you!

    I am so glad you are registered!!!! YEAH! I can't wait for you to meet these precious ladies!

    ReplyDelete