Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Patient Endurance

Hebrews 10:36 (NLT) “Patient endurance is what you need now so you will continue to do God’s will.  Then you will receive all that He has promised.”

This has been a recurring theme in my life over the last few weeks – almost a month now.  Such a hard lesson to learn, but so important to realize.  This is what the Lord gave me yesterday while dwelling on this verse.

Patient endurance is what it takes
For you to find strength to run the race.
This life is full of ups and downs,
But in life with Me you’ll wear a crown.
Focus on Me, give Me your attention.
It’s only My Name that you need to mention.
I’m all you need to make it through,
Just trust in Me for I am the Truth;
I am the Way and I am the Life,
Living with Me does not bring strife
This doesn’t mean you won’t climb a hill -
But I’m always with you – just be still.
Know that I’m God and I’ll carry you through
Whatever storm is attacking you
You must be in My will to receive
The promises I have – simply believe.
You have the strength to run this race,
But patient endurance is what it takes!
© Copyright Angela M. Jackson, 2011

I did a devotional on a call this morning on this very subject.  The call is an amazing time to hear the Word and deliver any prayer requests you might have.  I urge and encourage you to check it out when you get a chance.  If you are unable to call in to participate you can always call in on a playback number and listen to the devotional.  It is called “It’s a New Thing” based on the scripture Isaiah 43:18-19.  The hours for participation are 6 a.m. until 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday of each week.  The number for participation is 209.647.1000 the pin will be 355106#.  The playback number is 209.647.1999 pin 355106#.  For today’s call (June 29, 2011) you can enter reference #35 at the prompting.  Again, I encourage you to listen to any of the calls, but if you are dealing with things in your life that call for endurance and perseverance, today is for YOU!! 

I pray God’s blessings on you all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment